Intelligent PIR detection systems from Redwall are designed for use in small and medium outdoor areas. With an intelligent system that measures the ambient environment to automatically adjust sensitivity to light and heat.
Easy to install, the PIR can be adjusted to cover the exact detection area which results in a more reliable operation. The system is also equipped with anti-rotation, anti-masking and can detect vandalism or tampering on the units. Use these systems for triggering outdoor camera systems that require high performance.
This PIR offers a range of 40m x 10m with an additional detector underneath the unit to detect creep at a range of 5m x 5m, which has a separate output from the main detection.
- Intelligent PIR detection system
- Detection of ambient temperature and light for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Three dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding for main area
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Anti-vandalism functions
- Anti-rotation function with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking function with photo-beam
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Max. 4m (13ft.) installation height
- Independent sensitivity selector for near/far areas
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Independent N.C. and N.O. outputs
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- BS8418 compliant - U.K.