Protect your systems from overcurrent or short circuit with Haydon PSU’s.
The PTC resettable fuse is an overcurrent protection element which has two functions providing overcurrent protection and automatic reset.
If a short circuit occurs, the PTC fuse cuts in to reduce the voltage down to a trickle which helps protect your equipment from damage.
Once damage has been prevented the PTC fuse will automatically reset once the fault has been identified and removed, this avoids maintenance and a continuously circulating switching state which can cause circuit damage.
Key Product Details:
- Surge Protected
- Individual LED Output Indicator
- Locable Lid
- PTC Resettable Fuse
- 1.25 Amps Per Channel (When evenly distributed through 4 channels)
- Optional Battery Backup
- Dimensions: 9 x 21 x 24.5cm
- Provides 4 Cameras With Approx. 6 Hours of Power
- Box Supply Can Power TwilightPro HD-TVI Cameras