The award-winning Uniview IPC6252R-X22UG 2MP Starlight IR Network PTZ Dome Camera comes complete with 22x optical zoom and a massive 150m smart IR range. Impressive Starlight technology allows the camera to produce a clear coloured image even in very low light.
The UNV IP6252R-X22UG PTZ dome also benefits from industry-leading features such as fast triple streams, 60fps at 1080P & IR anti-reflection window. Other features include – ONVIF compatibility, H.265, Optical glass, Intelligent temperature control technology, Surge protection, IR cut filter, SD card support, PoE & IP66 rated housing.
60 FPS means super smooth images even at high speed and this is something most other manufacturers don’t come close to! The performance day and night is incredible and as an Onvif IP camera can work with most IP solutions but is fully plug & play with all UNV IP NVRs. Supplied with 24V PSU.
“Awarded BenchMark Magazine – Recommended Status – Best Performance & Best Buy December 2016”
- Starlight illumination – offering colour images in ultra low light conditions
- Accurate and ultra fast focusing with 3D Positioning
- Smart IR, up to 150 m (492 ft) IR distance – The IR intensity changes depending on the range required.
- Optical glass window with higher light transmittance – meaning better performance
- IR anti-reflection window to increase the infrared transmittance and anti spider coating.
- H.264 & H265
- Triple streams
- Ultra Frame rate up to 60 fps with 1080P – (Almost all other IP PTZ offer 30 fps)
- ONVIF Conformance
- Plug & Play with all UNV accessories and Recording Solutions
- Innovative snow-removing functionality
- More effective heat dissipation system
- Intelligent temperature control technology
- 6 KV surge protection designed for network interface
Uniview (UNV) Technologies Co. Ltd. is a pioneer and world leader providing IP video surveillance solutions to other major brands. UNV is now the third largest IP supplier in the world.
|Sensor||1/1.9", 2 megapixel, progressive scan, CMOS|
|Lens||6.5 ~ 143 mm (22x optical zoom)|
|Angle of View (H)||70° (wide) ~ 3.76° (tele)|
|Iris||Auto/Manual; F1.5 ~ F3.4|
|Shutter||Auto/Manual; shutter time: 1/6 s ~ 1/8000 s|
|Minimum Illumination||Colour: 0.002 lux (F1.6, 50IRE) B/W: 0.0002 lux (F1.6, 50IRE)|
|Day/Night||IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)|
|Max. Resolution||1920 × 1080|
|Frame Rate||1080P (1920×1080):Max.60 fps; 720P (1280×720):Max.60 fps; D1 (720×576):Max.25 fps|
|OSD||Up to 8 OSDs|
|Privacy Mask||Up to 8 areas|
|Edge Storage||Micro SD, up to 64 GB|
|Compatible Integration||ONVIF, IMOS,API|
|Pan Range||360° (endless)|
|Pan Speed||0.1°/s ~ 240°/s / Preset speed: 300°/s|
|Tilt Range||–15° ~ +90° (auto reverse)|
|Tilt Speed||0.1° ~ 160°/s / Preset speed: 240°/s|
|Number of Preset||255|
|Patrol||Up to 16 patrols, up to 32 presets per patrol|
|Pattern||Up to 16 patterns, with the total recording time not less 15 minutes per pattern|
|Audio I/O||Audio Cable / Input: impedance 35 kΩ; amplitude 2 V [p-p] / Output: impedance 600 Ω; amplitude 2 V [p-p]|
|Alarm I/O||2 / 1|
|Serial Port||1 RS485|
|Network||1 RJ45 10M/100M Base-TX Ethernet|
|Video Output||1 BNC, impedance 75 Ω; amplitude 1 V [p-p]|
|Power||24 V AC (Default), 24 V DC / Power consumption: 12 ~46W (IR:27W, heater: Max. 12W)|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||Ø227 x 359.4 mm (Ø8.9” x 14.2”)|
|Weight||5.5 kg (12.1 lb)|
|Working Environment||–40°C ~ +70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F), Humidity ≤ 90% RH(non-condensing)|